Electrical Repair Omaha, NE
Burton: Your Local Electricians in Omaha for Added Comfort, Convenience, and Safety!
Electrician & electrical services, done well, really do give you all three.
And that’s exactly how it should be.
Today, we offer a wide range of electrical repair services in Omaha, including these:
• Air conditioning wiring
• Carbon monoxide testers
• Ceiling fan wiring
• Code compliance & corrections
• Electric service upgrades
• Meter wiring
• Outdoor decorative & security lighting
• Outlets, switches and dimmers
• Pool and spa wiring
• Range & dryer wiring
• Recessed lighting
• Smoke detectors
• Whole-house surge protection
We also provide specialty electrical services for your added safety and convenience. Here are just two such examples.
Electrical Wiring Inspection
If you’re buying or selling a home, a whole-house wiring inspection is a must.
But moving or staying put, the National Fire Protection Association recommends annual home wiring inspections for your added convenience and, above all, safety.
At Burton, we conduct very thorough inspections to make sure your wiring is up to code. What’s more, we look for:
• Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs), which should be installed anywhere water can come in contact with electricity.
• Exposed or frayed wiring.
• Correctly labeled and secured electrical panels.
• All circuits properly protected with the right size circuit breakers or fuses.
And much more. Because when it comes to your family’s safety, there’s no margin for error.
Electrical Repair & Security Lighting
More and more, area homeowners are discovering that lighting can be a decorating project in its own right, or performed in conjunction with a large home remodeling project.
At Burton, we offer a wide range decorative and safety lighting services, both indoors and out. These Include:
• Outdoor motion sensitive lights
• Key lock lights to help you find your keys faster when returning home in the dark
• Flood lights
• Accent lighting for your artwork or other valuable objects
• Task lighting to enhance the beauty and functionality of your kitchen
• Recessed lighting
• Spot lights
• Footpath lighting
• Patio or backyard LED lighting
We can help bring your concepts to life, or suggest design ideas of our own. And, as always, you can count on Burton Electrician for safe and professional installation services. Custom work, and right within your budget.
Contact Burton today for any electrical repair, service or installation need.