Furnace Omaha | Replacement Furnace Omaha
Burton: Your Furnace Installation & Repair Experts
At Burton, we give you several good reasons to make us your choice for improved indoor comfort.
First, we don’t just swap out one box for another. The real work in replacing your Omaha furnace involves these and other pre-installation steps:
- • Measure your ducts for proper sizing
- • Test your ducts for cracks and leaks where air can be escaping and running up your heating bill
- • Test other areas of your home for hepeace of mineat loss
- • Perform heat load calculations to determine the right size system for your home
Once that work is done, we’ll explain your options to you. For example, new furnaces offer energy efficiency ratings from a low of 80% up to 95% and even higher.
We also offer special financing with approved credit to help you enjoy improved indoor comfort and greater energy savings sooner than later.
For the ultimate in peace of mind, Burton offers top product and service warranties, including our Investment Guarantee stating that if you find a comparable installation at a lower price, we will meet and beat that price by $50.
Furnace Repair Omaha | Furnace Tune-up & Maintenance Omaha
The most valuable furnace “repair” service we offer is annual system maintenance. Our licensed and trained technicians perform a multi-point tune-up and inspection that provide you with these key benefits:
- • Ensure top operating efficiency
- • Help cut your energy bills
- • Promote longer system lifespan
- • Check for gas or CO leaks to help safeguard your family’s well-being
With annual maintenance, your system will run better and last longer. Still, with the average lifespan of an Omaha furnace being 15 – 20 years, sooner or later a repair issue is bound to arise. When it does, you can count on Burton, 24/7, to get the heat flowing again with a minimum of delay and inconvenience.
To report a problem with your furnace, schedule annual system maintenance, or request a new furnace quote, contact the home comfort professionals at Burton today.