More Omaha Plumbing Repair Services from Burton
For plumbing repairs large and small, Burton is the only plumbing company throughout the Greater Omaha and Council Bluffs area you’ll ever need. Featuring 24/7 emergency plumbing repairs, guaranteed upfront pricing, and your 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Burton is a Licensed Green Plumber. Which means our plumbing repairs help you conserve water without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
There was a time when the concept of green plumbing wasn’t much more than a “feel good” idea. Today, it’s an ever-present and ever-increasing reality in our homes, schools, businesses, and public facilities. Still, there’s always more that can be done to use water more wisely and sparingly.
At Burton, we can assist you in that cause, and in a growing number of ways. Here are just a few:
- Repair or replace leaky faucets and pipes…a leaky faucet alone can waste up to 100 gallons of water every week.
- Replace your old toilets with low-water consumption toilets.
- Replace shower heads and faucets with newer models that use less water with no loss of pressure.
- Look for the EPA WaterSense® label when shopping for new products. WaterSense® labeled items are about 20% more water-efficient than other plumbing products and fixtures.
- Add a hot water recirculating pump to your water heater. The pump keeps hot water flowing continuously through your pipes which means the water will be hot as soon as you turn on the faucet. And that means a lot less wasted water.
We’re ready for your call to help you with your plumbing repairs in Omaha.