More Omaha Plumbing Services from Burton
There was a time when the concept of green plumbing wasn’t much more than a “feel good” idea. Today, it’s an ever-present and ever-increasing reality in our homes, schools, businesses, and public facilities. Still, there’s always more that can be done to use water more wisely and sparingly.
At Burton, we can assist you in that cause, and in a growing number of ways. Here are just a few:
- Replace your old toilets with low-water consumption toilets.
- Replace shower heads and faucets with newer models that use less water with no loss of pressure.
- Repair or replace leaky faucets and pipes…a leaky faucet alone can waste up to 100 gallons of water every week.
- Look for the EPA WaterSense® label when shopping for new products. WaterSense® labeled items are about 20% more water-efficient than other plumbing products and fixtures.
- Add a hot water recirculating pump to your water heater. The pump keeps hot water flowing continuously through your pipes which means the water will be hot as soon as you turn on the faucet. And that means a lot less wasted water.
Burton is a Licensed Green Plumber. Which means we simply do more to help you conserve water without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
Your Omaha Plumbers are Ready for Your Call.
For plumbing jobs large and small, Burton is the only plumbing company throughout the Greater Omaha and Council Bluffs area you’ll ever need. Featuring 24/7 emergency repairs, guaranteed upfront pricing, and your 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Why not call us now!