Plumbing Omaha | Plumbing Repairs Omaha
Yes, We Do That Too.
When your plumbing’s wrong, everything’s wrong! Or at least it can feel that way.
By the same token, nothing can salvage an otherwise bad plumbing experience like prompt and professional plumbing services from Burton…voted Best of Omaha for the past 13 years running.
From a faucet that won’t stop leaking to clogged drains, cracked pipes, and so much more, Burton is the one and only plumbing resource you’ll ever need.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
• Our plumbing trucks are stocked with well over 4,000 parts, which means there’s very little we can’t fix or install with just a single visit to your home.
• You’ll receive a guaranteed upfront price, for your approval, before we start the job.
• Each of our technicians receives ongoing training in plumbing skills and customer relations to make sure we continue to meet or exceed your expectations.
At Burton, we repair, install and replace all plumbing fixtures and systems, including:
• Toilets, including low-flow models
• Faucets & sinks
• Tubs & showers
• Sump pumps
• Back-up sump pumps
• Garbage disposals
• Water lines
• Sewer lines
• Gas lines
• Septic systems
• Indoor and outdoor water pipes
• Water heaters
What’s more, we recommend and perform annual whole-house plumbing inspections. Frankly, it’s the most valuable plumbing service we offer. That’s because we’re able to spot and take care of little problems now before they become major headaches and expenses. At the same time, we can better ensure your family’s ongoing comfort and safety.
More Omaha Plumbing Services from Burton
There was a time when the concept of green plumbing wasn’t much more than a “feel good” idea. Today, it’s an ever-present and ever-increasing reality in our homes, schools, businesses, and public facilities. Still, there’s always more that can be done to use water more wisely and sparingly.
At Burton, we can assist you in that cause, and in a growing number of ways. Here are just a few:
• Replace your old toilets with low-water consumption toilets.
• Replace shower heads and faucets with newer models that use less water with no loss of pressure.
• Repair or replace leaky faucets and pipes…a leaky faucet alone can waste up to 100 gallons of water every week.
• Look for the EPA WaterSense® label when shopping for new products. WaterSense® labeled items are about 20% more water-efficient than other plumbing products and fixtures.
• Add a hot water recirculating pump to your water heater. The pump keeps hot water flowing continuously through your pipes which means the water will be hot as soon as you turn on the faucet. And that means a lot less wasted water.
Burton is a Licensed Green Plumber. Which means we simply do more to help you conserve water without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
Your Omaha Plumbers are Ready for Your Call.
For plumbing jobs large and small, Burton is the only plumbing company throughout the Greater Omaha and Council Bluffs area you’ll ever need. Featuring 24/7 emergency repairs, guaranteed upfront pricing, and your 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Why not call us now!