Here in the Greater Omaha area, we ask a lot of our air conditioning systems. Long hours. No sleep. No pay. and the last thing we want to have happen is for our system to quit when that Omaha summer heat sets in.
So the least we can do is give them the same comfort and care they give us. Otherwise, so long “comfort and care.”
Here are a few things you can do on your own to help air conditioning systems run smoothly and ensure uninterrupted service.
- Check your thermostat settings to make sure they’re where you want them to be.
- Clean (or replace) your filter monthly.
- Keep weeds and shrubs away from your outside condensing unit.
- Check for mold, which can cause serious health problems. Mold detection kits are available in most home centers and hardware stores.
- Low refrigerant levels can often start with a leak. You can avoid inefficient system operation by frequently checking your system refrigerant level during warmer months.
For added peace of mind, why not contact us today for our multi-point tune-up and inspection. We’ll give your system the professional attention it deserves to help get you and your family through the hot days and nights of summer without a system failure.
But should a repair problem arise with your air conditioning systems– any problem at all – just give us call. At Burton A/C, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical, we’re on call, and running at full speed, 24/7.
One way to keep your system in top shape is to join our Healthy Home Plan. Your seasonal inspection is included in your membership.
Click here for answers to your questions or to schedule service now