Here in the Greater Omaha area, we ask a lot of our air conditioning systems. Long hours. No sleep. No pay.
Here are a few things you can do on your own to help ensure uninterrupted service.
- Check your thermostat settings to make sure they’re where you want them to be.
- Clean (or replace) your filter monthly.
- Keep weeds and shrubs away from your outside condensing unit.
- Check for mold, which can cause serious health problems. Mold detection kits are available in most home centers and hardware stores.
- Low refrigerant levels can often start with a leak. You can avoid inefficient system operation by frequently checking your system refrigerant level during warmer months.
For added peace of mind, why not contact us today for our multi-point tune-up and inspection, now just $89 with the coupon on our website. We’ll give your system the professional attention it deserves to help get you and your family through the hot days and nights of summer without a system failure.
But should a repair problem arise – any problem at all – just give us call. At Burton A/C, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical, we’re on call, and running at full speed, 24/7.
Click here for answers to your questions or to schedule service now