Your home heating system is very much like a runner. But one that runs marathons, not sprints.
If a marathon runner isn’t fully prepared, he or she could easily collapse long before the finish line. The exact same thing holds true for your heating system.
In fact, heating system manufacturers recommend annual tune-ups and inspections even on brand new systems so they can perform at peak efficiency, all winter long.
At Burton, we’re sort of like marathon trainers in our own right. As in, we have the training, skill, and experience to prepare your home heating system for whatever lies ahead. And we do that through our multi-point tune-up and inspection service.
Here’s how that benefits you:
- Annual maintenance can help prevent or minimize repair problems.
- A well-tuned system runs more efficiently, and that means lower utility bills.
- Annual maintenance also helps extend the effective lifespan of your furnace or boiler.
- By keeping your system in top working order, you can cut your heating related utility costs by up to 25%!
Burton maintains and repairs all types of heating systems, plus all makes and models. These are just a few of the steps we employ in our tune-up and inspection process:
- Start up the system and check all working components
- Test for carbon monoxide leaks
- Check furnace filter
- Check ignition and firing
- Check safety controls
- Lubricate all necessary parts
- Test for gas leaks
- And much more.
Has it been a year or longer since your heating system was lasted cleaned and inspected? Then don’t wait any longer – just pick up the phone, call Burton, and we’ll give your heating system the running start it needs to maintain its stamina all the way to winter’s finish line.